NBA 2K22: How To Get Hot Zone?
Oct 13, 2021 Source: GAMEMS
In NBA 2K22, some new gamers may be confused about getting the Hot Zones. This mechanism is very important in the game. And finding any data on your hot zones are hidden in a specific menu, and you may not check it often, which may cause some confusion. GAMEMS has compiled a related guide to let you know more about hot zones.
How to get NBA 2K22 hot zone?
To enter the hot zone in NBA 2K22, you first need to play the career mode until your character enters the NBA from college. Before entering the NBA, the games you play and your shots anywhere are not counted in your hot zones.
Once you enter the NBA, go into the settings, set the difficulty to Pro, and the quarter length to 5 minutes. The game will calculate your hot zones from 50 matches, so you will want them to pass quickly. When your character is in the NBA, you can play games anywhere, and they are all included in your hot zone scores, but it is best to just play regular career games.
Whether you have calculated your hot zone or not, your goal is to do your best in 50 games and get the hot zone/improve cold zone from what you want. This is how to enter the hot zone in NBA 2K22.
How to check hot zones?
* Enter the MyCareer menu
* Choose Roster
* Choose your character from the roster
* Move the dot through different statistics until you land on hot zones
* The red area is the hot zone, the blue area is the cold, and the gray area is neutral. Use this to determine the area you want to focus on.
Search for more NBA 2K22 related news or buy NBA 2K22 MT, you can come to GAMEMS, because GAMEMS is not a site that only sells game currency. We will also provide subscribers with the latest game news and some useful game suggestions. It can be more or less helpful to NBA 2K players. And we will always pay attention to the trend and share some new gameplay in time so that more gamers can know about it.
- NBA 2K22: When Will Season 2 Go Live?
- Madden 22: Derrick Henry Deserves To Become A Member Of 99 Club
- NBA 2K22: How To Throw An Alley-Oop Pass?
- Madden 22: PS4/5 Will Usher In The Revamped Scouting
- NBA 2K22: More Details About Post Control
- Madden 22 Removed Ex-Raiders Coach Gruden From The Game Because Of His Email Scandal