Scan your face will return in NBA 2K21. In this realistic basketball simulator, gamers can fully enjoy their glory. The NBA 2K21 series has released a game every year since the late 1990s. gamers can choose their favorite teams from the NBA and strategize plays to defeat their opponents. There will be some small changes every year, such as statistics to reflect the performance of players in the real-life NBA, new game modes can be tried out, and another feature is to allow players to enter the game by scanning their faces.
In NBA 2K21, people have mixed opinions on face scanning. Sometimes, the game does a great job of matching the player's facial features and putting them into the game, while at other times, many external factors interfere with the player's facial scan.
So How To Scan Your Face In NBA 2K21?
1. First, you need to download the MyNA2K20 app on IOS/Android. When starting the facial scan, make sure your face is in even lightening from the front with as few shadows as possible. Shadows are the biggest cause of scan failure. It is difficult to keep your eyes open indirect light. If you need to blink, stop moving your head so that the app will not take a picture at that moment.
2. Hold the phone at eye level, not too high or too low.
3. The phone is about 18 inches away from the face, you don't need to fill the entire screen with your face.
4. Slowly turn your head to 45 degrees.
5. When you turn your head, look forward, don't keep staring at the phone, if you keep staring at the phone, the scan result will be a disaster.
6. When you turn your head, make sure you are not just pointing your chin from side to side. Many people do this because they subconsciously want to stare at the phone.
Now, your face can be available in the game to choose from. This is a popular feature that can help players increase game immersion!
If you are also interested in this, you can try the above methods, which should help you to some extent. If you are interested in more NBA 2K21 content, don't forget to bookmark the GAMEMS news page.