There is still about a month away from the release date of NBA 2K22, but fans can't wait to know more info. No more details about the badge and MyPlayer have been revealed yet, which makes fans even more curious.
One of the features that should be improved is Takeovers. NBA 2K22 must do something to keep Takeovers fresh, while maintaining their essence and competitive balance.
What is NBA 2K22 Takeovers?
Takeovers are a major feature of the NBA 2K series, similar to Badges. But the difference is that Takeovers provides temporary attribute boosts when a player gets hot and there are many options.
One problem is that, compared with the next generation, Takeovers in NBA 2K21 are severely restricted in the current generation. It revamped all Takeovers and adds a large number of new options, and applies to all character builds.
We can expect more Takeovers in NBA 2K22
Here are some Takeovers of NBA 2K21, we can expect it in NBA 2K22.
* Advanced Gathers - Unlocks more effective spin, euro, hop step, cradle gathers
* Finishing Moves - Able to absorb contact and finish at the rim
* Easy Blowbys - Enhances ability for slashers to beat defenders off the dribble
* Pull-Up Precision - Boosts well-timed/aimed shots off the dribble
* Anklebreaking Shots - More anklebreakers off of spin and stepback jumpers
* Negative Impact - Reduces defensive impact against pull-ups and other skill shots
* Limitless Range - Extends your shooting range out to the logos
* Spot-Up Precision - Boosts well-timed/aimed stationary jump shots
* Team Ratings Boost - Playmakers boost their teammates' offensive ratings
* Team Takeover Boost - Boosts your teammates' Takeover meter progress
* Team Badge Boost - Boosts your teammates' badges up a tier
* Extreme Clamps - More stone wall and lost dribble body-up resolutions for locks
* Perimeter Badge Drop - Knocks shooting badges down a tier when you get close
* Enhanced Jump Shot Contests - Boosts your ability to contest jumpers
* Stuff Blocks - Unlocks more swat, backboard pins, and grab blocks
* Paint Intimidation - Boosts your ability to affect shots around the rim
* Interior Badge Drop - Drops opposition's scoring badges down a tier in the paint
* Boxout Wall - Improves ability to seal off opponents for easy boards
* See the Future - Shows where missed shots are going to end up
* Glass Clearing Dimes - After rebounds, kick-out passes boost your teammate's shooting
* Power Backdowns - Easier to push defenders around when posting up
* Post Playmaking - Boost your teammates' offensive abilities when passing out of the post.
* Advanced Post Moves - Easier to beat defenders with post moves
* Post Shot Daggers - Increased scoring ability with hooks, fades, shimmy shots, etc.
When NBA 2K22 is released, more Takeovers may be added.
Because NBA 2K22 will be released on September 10th, the game trailer will be released in the next few weeks. GAMEMS will also check relevant news at all times. Once the new news is released, GAMEMS will update the article in time to let you know.
Once NBA 2K22 is released, you can also come to GAMEMS to buy NBA 2K22 MT. As an experienced service website, GAMEMS is always committed to providing the best products and always putting the interests of customers first place. Based on this, GAMEMS has gained a lot of loyal fans, and the cheap NBA 2K MT and super fast delivery are always praised by many buyers.