GameMS Acceptable Use Policy
1. GameMS users must follow the code of conduct published on this site. Any user who violates the rules of this site may be more or less negatively affected during the transaction process;
2. As a gamer service provider, we have a 100% secure and complete transaction system and dozens of payment methods. During the entire transaction process, GameMS will ensure the safety and normal operation of all players' accounts. All products/services sold by GameMS are legally obtained and have been reviewed by specialists. We will follow local laws and take corresponding measures to crack down on all illegal acquisitions;
3. GameMS will deliver according to the delivery method selected by buyers. If you have special requirements, please feel free to contact us. We will do so as long as it does not violate the rules. After the delivery is done, we will also send you a screenshot of the transaction in real time or provide a video of the entire transaction to help you confirm that the order has been received. At the same time, we will also upload the transaction credentials to the order details page.
4. In the event of order disputes, such as disputes arising from orders not being delivered on time, product/service price changes, etc., in order to protect the common interests of both parties, we will negotiate with you the most suitable solution. If the dispute cannot be resolved, we will report it to the authorities for further determination.
5. If GameMS suffers huge losses due to the buyer's temporary decision, the buyer must pay GameMS the corresponding mandatory compensation.
6. All chats between buyers and GameMS must be conducted through the contact methods supported by GameMS (please refer to https://www.gamems.com/contact-us). Communication between the parties must be friendly, and any abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, threatening, pornographic or any other content that may violate any applicable law is prohibited and these actions will also be detrimental to subsequent transactions between GameMS and buyers. If buyers feel that GameMS staff caused their dissatisfaction during the chat, please feel free to report it.
7. Buyers are not allowed to steal GameMS's profits through any hacking techniques or fraudulent means, etc. Any buyer found to do so will be permanently banned from their GameMS account and we will immediately report to the authorities and court to file appropriate lawsuits to safeguard our legitimate interests.
9. GameMS has the final right to interpret the Acceptable Use Policy that has been formulated.
Note: The above guidelines apply to all GameMS users
- Unlawful profit by fraud or hacking
- Plant viruses or malware or plan espionage
- Sell/Transfer your own account
- Contact other buyers for private transactions
- Selling counterfeit or pirated goods or stolen goods
- Sell redeemed or used codes
- Products or services that require the exchange of sensitive account credentials The above actions may cause serious damage to the reputation and actual interests of GameMS. Any GameMS user must follow the legal and formal process to enjoy the services/products of this site. If the user insists on not complying with GameMS's rules, then we have the right to unilaterally terminate your order.
GameMS will also update prohibited activities from time to time, so the majority of users should pay more attention to the Acceptable Use Policy issued by GameMS, so as not to know which rule they have violated when their account is suspended or deleted.
For More Details
You can follow GameMS's Help Center or contact us in many ways directly to know the latest GameMS Acceptable Use Policy.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage all GameMS users to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to us immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, or wish to file a report, you can contact us at any time.